Company: SERVICES SECTOR - Assistance.
A Company with more than 500 workers that manages customer service assistance for owners of home insurance. Most of the employees work in the CALL CENTRE, which manages incoming calls from insurers. The management was concerned about the constant complaints regarding customer service.
An Analysis was conducted, which identified a great potential for improvement both in reference to the Call Centre and productivity and quality of call assistance.
- Planning systems and programming resources were improved. We worked on improving processes, monitoring technological developments that were necessary.
- We worked on improving the training and versatility of the employees. Dynamics of plan- do-check -adjust(PDCA) were implemented on all levels.
- The average call time was reduced by 15%.
- The costs per call was reduced by 25%.
- The % of calls that were answered within 10 seconds improved by 10 percentage points.