Company: DISTRIBUTION SECTOR.
A company of the office supplies sector for small, medium and large businesses, with over 4,000 references and 3,000 customers throughout Spain. The CEO was concerned about the significant drop in sales in the last year and the motivation of their sales team.
An Analysis on the commercial process was conducted, which helped identify a great potential to improve the sales network in efficiency and effectiveness, with a direct impact on the turnover and attracting new customers.
- The sales process used by salesmen was reassessed, adding support from the call centre, eliminating low added value tasks.
- A management system for the sales network was defined with daily and monthly operative objectives.
- The entire team was trained in the new process and management by objectives.
- The incentive system was changed to prioritise activities that would generate new customers.
- The commercial activity increased by 50% in only four months, doubling the number of monthly new customers.
- The downward trend was reversed, increasing sales by 10% and achieving a consolidated monthly growth rate of 3%.